At times, an off-the-shelf product simply doesn’t provide the dimensional flexibility and functionality needed for a client’s controlled environment application. Whether your needs are for 5 cubic feet or 50,000 cubic feet of storage or research space, BioCold’s team of engineers and project designers can put together a plan that will meet your needs.
With in-house engineers and programmers, BioCold offers custom programming and chamber design to meet your needs, while providing feedback and value engineering along the way.
Specialty applications include:
- Indoor 400sf biosafety level 3 (BSL-3) plant growth room with programmable HID lighting, 4-40°C temperature range, and elevated humidity control.
- ISO 7 and ISO 8 clean cold rooms
- Multiple refrigerators with a shared control console and redundant refrigeration system
- Wide range chambers operating from -30C to +60C.
- Thermal cycling chambers with programmable ramp/soak times
- Veterinary and agricultural facilities with through-door trolley systems.
- Controlled temperature enclosures for high density carousel storage systems (Kardex Remstar).
- Renovate/retrofit old coolers and freezers with new control and refrigeration systems
- Concrete curing rooms
- Secure storage rooms for crime lab perishable evidence retention
- Fingerprinting fume room for military criminal investigations
- Library and film archival storage
- Crystallography cold room with vibration isolation
- Laser optics laboratory with HEPA filtration, low turbulence, high precision temperature and humidity control
Please use the link below to contact us about your custom application, or email a request for proposal (RFP) or user requirement specification (URS) to email@example.com today. We are also available by phone at (636) 349-0300 from 9am to 430pm, Monday-Friday Central Time (US).