Insect Rearing Rooms
Potentially corrosive environments distinguish drosophila rooms and other insect rearing rooms from a standard incubator chamber. For drosophila rooms, BioCold uses only Electrofin immersion (not sprayed-on) e-coat with polyurethane topcoat, providing maximum protection against coil corrosion and refrigerant leaks.
BioCold Insect Rearing rooms also offer:
- Hot gas bypass refrigeration systems offering adjustable temperature ranges from 15 to 30°C
- Ultrasonic humidification for elevated humidity control
- Programmable light timers for diurnal lighting applications
- Sealed door sweeps, gaskets, and panel seams to prevent accidental insect release
- 14" x 24" window allowing chamber viewing without entry